2018-2019 Teaching Fellowship
Nativity provides students with an excellent academic preparation for secondary school and beyond. Successful Teaching Fellowship candidates will have the opportunity to teach, coach, and guide Nativity students.
Teaching Fellows are 12-month employees. Duties include:
- Teach 3 to 4 class periods per day
- Coach athletics (1 per season)
- Facilitate afternoon activities
- Proctor evening study (2 per week)
- Chaperone fun nights and field trips (2 per month)
- Act as Academic Advisor to a small group of students
The school provides its Teaching Fellows with:
- Housing on campus
- A monthly stipend July 2018-June 2019
- Teachers receive an AmeriCorps education award exceeding $5,500
- Qualify for loan forbearance for the duration of their employment
- A Health care plan
- A membership to the local YMCA
Be a part of changing the direction of a young persons life. While no teaching experience is required, demonstrated academic achievement and selfless motivation are essential.
Thank you very much for your interest in the Teaching Fellowship at Nativity Prep New Bedford. We are currently seeking qualified candidates for the 2018-2019 school year. To apply, please following the directions on the application, which you can find by clicking the link below.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out!
Jay Goldrick, Principal
NATIVITY PREPARATORY SCHOOL OF NEW BEDFORD
66 Spring Street
New Bedford, MA 02740